Yes! Here are some easy steps to help keep your jewelry look its best:
- Apply beauty products such as perfume, body splash, hairspray or deodorant before wearing your jewelry.
- Make sure you remove your jewelry when you exercise or do anything requiring heavy work and when swimming.
- After every use, clean yourjewelry with a cotton ball or a very soft cloth to remove any dust and dirt. Avoid using polishing cloths, jewelry cleaners, or any other chemicals that will damage the finish of your jewelry.
- If your jewelry needs further cleaning use mild soap, water and a soft cloth. Make sure your jewelry is completely dry before storing.
- Always store your plated pieces separately in a cloth, pouch or an airtight bag.
- Make sure your jewelry is stored in a dry place away from humidity, moisture and extreme temperatures.